IT security expert by heart, web developer for the art, sysadmin for the structure and programmer to make it all work.
- writing software to help businesses improve their IT security, and forget about how to manage their data,
- designing infrastructure so it is reliable and useful, and
- mountainbiking because that’s just a beautiful sport.
Some of the things I(’ve) created or work(ed) on are:
- GitLab CI templates
- RESTler API fuzzer parser
- GitLab Summary Generator
- GitLab Runner template
- Climate Clock
- …plenty more scattered around GitLab
Check out the blog to see things I conjured up to entertain you.